MEMBER TERMS OF SERVICE
MPC is open to upstanding salvage yards in the U.S. and Canada. The cost per month for the service is $75.00
- Absolutely no auto responding is allowed. All email responses should be answered in an individual manner to the part(s) contained in the request.
- Please use a professional manner when dealing with all parts requests.
- MPC will not allow you to forward or sell parts requests leads.
- Harvest of email requester addresses is prohibited.
- Members are to answer requests for parts they know they have or can get.
- All members must provide a price and contact information when responding to requests.
- No member may portray their business as MPC either through display names, email addresses, subject lines, contact information, and/or signatures. When responding to requests, it must be clear to the consumer that they are engaging with your company and not MPC.
Violation to any of the above will result in immediate termination of membership and banishment from MPC.
To cancel your service, MPC must receive a written letter or email from your company. Once received, your service will be cancelled and a prorated bill will be sent out to you if you still have a balance. If you have paid in advance, you can choose to ride out the time you have left or hold a credit on the account future reinstatement. We DO NOT refund any remaining balances after you cancel! A confirmation email will be sent confirming your cancellation.
Payment is due on the 1st of the month. You are given a 15 day grace period after which services will be disconnected. A $25 fee is required to reactivate services.
MPC has various monitoring features to check for TOS violations.
If any of these terms are violated, MPC has the right to suspend services for any given period of time or indefinitely. MPC also reserves the right to suspend services for any given period of time or indefinitely due to complaints and/or lack of response either to the consumer or MPC.